Why choose the Ewen-Trout Creek School District?
The Ewen-Trout Creek School District (E-TC) is pleased to offer all students with opportunities to experience success. We want the best for our students and have taken broad steps forward to meet the challenge of academic excellence. E-TC has an excellent staff that truly cares about the success and social / emotional well-being of students. Dedication, knowledge, and top-notch skills are shown by our teaching staff, and our support staff. We will always strive to better our programs and create an environment rich for learning. The Ewen-Trout Creek School District is fortunate to have strong community support and engagement in our school.
The Ewen-Trout Creek School District prides itself on the great culture and climate we provide for students to receive a quality education. We invite you to find out more about our teachers, schools and programs. We are continually making improvements to our schools to offer all students a chance to experience success.
Some of our changes, initiatives and reasons why students should attend the Ewen-Trout Creek School District include:
- High Quality Staff
- Small Class Sizes
- Availability of Current Technology
- Challenging and Diverse Curricular Offerings
- Personalized Learning Plans
- A.S.P.I.R.E Academic Support Program
- Modern and Safe Facilities
- Positive and Proactive Approach to Learning
- Over 30 Scholarship Opportunities for Graduating Seniors
- Priority for the Olive Kuehnl Sain Scholarship at NMU
- High Quality Extra-Curricular Programming
- School-to-Work Program
- Continuous Focus on Staff Professional Development
- Community Support and Engagement
- Opportunities for Parental Involvement